Switch Off


Switch Off

In a time when everything seems unusefull, when we seem to be nothing but a stone (speaking about myself this very-first time) we (or I) do feel some emptyness, and that makes me feel like I've got more in common with a rock than with a person . . .

And then I try to find a switch that would switch off all my problems.
Such switch would be very easy, but life won't give us the "easy" way, but otherwise why would we want to go the easy way ? The hard way should be the one wich make us feel "awesomly good", but instead of that we do choose the easy ways but why ?

Thinking about it . . . I just lost the will to go for that silly button.

So the computer's switch off button is the only button I'm gonna see today

. . .

Tomorroy I'll have the switch on to use, and plenty more words to spread

. . .


0 Dreams:

Enviar um comentário