Poema | Drunk Words




I'm drunk today
I don't even know what to say

All I know is that everything is still the same
I may be drunk but not the one to blame

I still love loyalty
I still love life
Even If I don't have
The one who was supposed to be my wife

Not a problem
That person sure exists
She may be far away
And not even on my lists

I still love love
I still love to live
Even alone now
I got much love to give

My mistakes were left behind
I've grown into a better Man
I won't fail you my dear one
He can't but I can

I don't even know you yet
Not even a little bit
But still drunk
I'm smart as shit

Nothing is lost
As long as I can breathe and feel
Your heart always been mine
I've got nothing to steal
I don't know you my angel
Or maybe I already do
I don't know who you are
But . . . I Love You !

By: JoséRocha (Drunk-Mode)

0 Dreams:

Enviar um comentário