Cold Night


Sweetbitter or bittersweet
I'm just a lonely walker
I'm a iron heart
Closed with no locker
I'm a rogue assassin
I'm a rogue black crow
When you kill a fear
I kill 3 in a row
I may be diffrent
From what they call popularity
But that's won't take me away

From what they call humanity
I'm one of you
You are one of us all
Cause if you take the wrong step
You are the one who's gonna fall


  • Don't take me downstairs
  • It's cold down there
  • Don't push my arm
  • It's not fair
  • To do what you want to
  • And not what I want
  • Like a fucking church
  • Where everyone has to chant
  • And pull out that energy
  • Wich no one actually has
  • I rather be in a Hitler's room
  • Filled with gas
  • That would kill me faster
  • Than a bunch of lies from a sinner
  • Cause I can be the winner

0 Dreams:

Enviar um comentário